1.5
Additional Fees

I have moles in my yard, not dangerous but a pain in the butt and they are destructive little creatures, so I contacted ACE (Animal Control Experts) to come out and quote me for a plan to get rid of the lawn destroyers.Tim came out the next week and gave me the run down for the three-week eradication plan, cost = $600, a lot of money for a veteran on a fixed income but it needed to be done.

He set up a time to come back in two weeks with his Sales Manager (Brian) to set traps that were suppose to be checked a couple of times a week and would supposedly get rid of my problem. I didn't hear from them for over a month, when I did call I was told "oh yeah, we have you on the schedule for next week". If I had not called I doubt that I would have heard from them again, not that it turned out to matter anyway. So, they set five traps on active tunnels and left them for two weeks, nothing caught.

Moved the traps in the second week to more "active tunnels", nothing caught. Left them in the same spot for the third week, nothing caught. $600.00 gone, problem still here.

Save your money, buy the traps from Amazon and do it yourself, that's how I got rid of them.ACE IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF WITH ZERO CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments